- Financial Assistance
- Patient Portal
- Patient Services
- Support Services
- BHC Calender
- Hospital District
- BHC Auxiliary
- Contact Us
- About Us
BHC Volunteer Program
Join our Volunteer Team
You Can Make a Difference:
Whether you have just a few hours or seek a long-term opportunity, every volunteer’s efforts truly enrich the lives of the individuals we serve. There are volunteer opportunities for people of all ages. Come to share your gardening skills, enjoy meals with residents, or bring children to adopt a grandparent. The first step to joining our family of volunteers is to fill out our Volunteer Program Application. Once this form is submitted we will contact you to complete the volunteer process.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
The Nursing Home is currently full with 32 residents. Opportunities abound for people from all walks of life interested in sharing their interests with the residents.
- Assist residents with painting , crafts, or other creative projects.
- Stroll with residents who want to enjoy the outdoors.
- Join our buddy program and enrich someone’s life by coming in to talk, listen, enjoy music together, or pursue an activity of your interest.
- Treat a resident to a spa experience . We provide all the supplies to set you up as an amateur nail artist-everyone loves to be pampered!
- Help us form a nursing home knitting circle so that residents who spent a lifetime knitting will be able to practice their skills again.
- Assist as a hostess at meals and other celebrations.
- Enjoy baking and cooking with the residents. There’s nothing like the smell of homebaked cookies in the oven! We provide the supplies and some extra help-you get to be Betty Crocker!
- Share your musical talents while utilizing a great free space to rehearse. Play your violin while our residents eat dinner or practice for your recital on our piano.
- Bring in a well-behaved pet with current immunization records who can bring joy to our residents.
- Participate in Senior Games with activity staff and our physical therapists
Click on this link to download the Broadwater Health Center Volunteer Application
Click on this link to apply on line